Rolety - sterowanie HA i pilot

W końcu zamontowałem rolety:)
Aktualne wiszą tylko kable.
Chciałbym sterować za pośrednictwem HA, ponadto ( dla żony :slight_smile: ) pilocik.
Nie chciałbym fizycznych przycisków na ścianie.
Macie jakieś doświadczenie z takim układem??
jeszcze jedno, raczej ZigBee

Could you provide more details? Do they have a motor? Or you need to install that as well?

Or is it one like the IKEA blinds?

Skoro kable, to raczej jest silnik:)
Rolety Portos ST2000

Sorry, it did not came through correctly with the translation…

Do you have it wired up with a wall switch? Or it is a work in progress so that’s why you are asking for a solution? If wired with a wall switch already then it is easier to answer.

And how many of them do you have? I am asking it regarding the remote.

If Zigbee and you have switches already on the wall, then you can use something like this:

https://allegro.pl/oferta/sterownik-oxt-modul-oxt-rolet-zigbee-tuya-swtz26-t267-15339652559

If you don’t have switches on the wall, but you have wires for the switches, then you can use it the same way in the wall.

If the wiring is going to your switchboard, then you can use the modules with their DIN mount, I believe they come with that, and it can be wired at the switchboard as well on a DIN rail.

The only thing which you really need to look out for is what power the motor requires. I haven’t got any experience with that. I used mainly Z-wave controller from different manufacturers, which I am not really suggesting anymore.

But Allegro is full of similar Zigbee modules. If you search a bit there are other DIN mount relay like modules as well as I remember.

The other option is like this:

https://allegro.pl/oferta/dotykowy-wlacznik-sterownik-rolet-zigbee-tuya-13584449353

These include the switch as well, if you search a bit, then you can find other versions with different pictograms as well.

They have some kirks, as someone searched for a solution in another topic recently.

For remote I would look for something like this:

https://allegro.pl/oferta/sonoff-r5-inteligentny-sterownik-sceny-przelacznik-scienny-do-swiatla-smart-15890193168

Sorry, it is not Zigbee…

Unless you have some special requirement that you have not listed.

Maybe one like this:

I tak potrzebujesz jakiś sterownik aby zrealizować przez HA, chcesz Zigbee a ten pilot to też Zigbee tylko pamiętaj, że w przypadku niedostępności HA nic nie zrobisz z roletami dlatego moim zdaniem robisz błąd (w perspektywie czasu) nie montując fizycznych przycisków.
Na rynku powinne być modele sterowników Zigbee + RF ale w tym temacie się nie wypowiem bo podczas remontu postawił na sterowanie rolet z modułów Zigbee umieszczonych w puszcze podtynkowej przy drzwiach wejściowych do każdego pokoju, nad przyciskami do świateł, oczywiście przycisku do rolet są. Podczas remontu nie było HA, nie było sieci Zigbee a roletami mogłem sterować :slight_smile:. Wszystko projektował tak aby HA był rozszerzeniem smart home a nie jego elementem koniecznym i wymaganych w domu.

2 polubienia